Saturday 18 May 2013

Boots Essentials 2000W Hairdryer

My old hairdryer recently gave up the ghost, and to be honest, when it came to finding a replacement I was a little bamboozled. There can’t be that much difference in machines that blow hot air surely? I didn’t want to spend too much so I had a look on the Boots website for lower priced ones, and came across this little gem with rave reviews, and after using it for a couple of weeks I can see why.

It’s incredibly lightweight so your arm doesn’t get tired holding it, but it’s also so quick you wouldn’t have time to get a sore arm if it was heavier! There are 2 speed settings and three heat settings, and all work independently – gone are the days when your only choice was between boiling hot and quick, or slow and cold. It’s so handy for those who want to dry their hair quickly, but not ruin the condition with heat. There’s also a cool shot button, which delivers a blast of cold air to smooth down the hair once you’re finished for an ultra smooth shine.

Oh, and did I mention the price? This little beauty can be yours for the princely sum of £12.99 :D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment