Monday 26 August 2013

An unexpected use for the Real Techniques Contour Brush

I have been cursed with skin that is dryer than the Sahara, and as a result I always seek out foundations and skincare that claim to be super moisturising. The downside to these products, however, is that my eye makeup often slides southward during the day, and as I have no plans to become the next Alice Cooper this is obviously a problem.


Earlier this year I'd bought the Real Techniques Core Collection, and as I don't use bronzer I had been at somewhat of a loss as to what I could use the contouring brush for. I hadn't even taken it out of the case, so when I packed my brushes before my holiday earlier this month it ended up coming along by default, and that's when I first used it to apply powder under my eyes. I seriously haven't looked back since - the shape is perfect for applying powder exactly where you want it and it just picks up the right amount of powder so you don't look super-caked.

Unfortunately it has made me look at other brushes I had dismissed as useful...this could get expensive!

No comments:

Post a Comment