Tuesday 21 January 2014

Lanolips Lip Ointment with Colour Rose



I have one cardinal cosmetic rule – don’t purchase anything with a colour (foundation/concealer/lip products) unless I’ve seen it in the flesh, so to speak. Generally I’m pretty good at sticking to it, but occasionally along comes a product that you’ve no way of trying beforehand but looks so pretty that you can’t resist taking the risk. Unfortunately, the risk blew up in my face this week when I bought the Lanolips Lip Ointment with Colour Rose. It’s a lovely lip balm but the colour, although dark in the tube, comes out too pale on me for my liking. That being said, I would have no problem purchasing a non-tinted version as the balm itself is very rich and moisturising and leaves my lips kissably soft.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment