Sunday 2 February 2014

Carmex review

Well, I have to admit, my first forage into the world of Carmex was not what I was expecting. I assumed that the product would be really gentle, with a natural scent, so it came as a bit of a surprise when I unscrewed the lid and was hit with a rather medicinal scent and a tingling sensation when I applied it. However, once I got past these, I actually really liked this lip balm and can see why so many people rave about it - used overnight it really felt like a deeply moisturising treatment for the lips and works well to keep the dreaded chapping at bay. It is easy to use too much though, as I felt like I had to really work at getting the product out of the pot with my finger, but once applied to the lips it felt like I'd used a lot more - less is more people!









































No comments:

Post a Comment