Sunday 9 February 2014

Crown Brush Reviews - Eyes

I have been looking for new eye makeup brushes for a while, and had originally decided on the Real Techniques Starter Set when I heard about these amazing low cost brushes from Crown. When I saw the prices and the rave reviews I just couldn't resist placing a wee order...



BK38 Deluxe Crease. This is a lovely brush for applying colour to the crease, it picks up just the right amount of product and doesn’t send it flying everywhere.

BK14 Deluxe Oval Shadow. Not gonna lie, I initially thought this was too big when it arrived, but it’s actually perfect for sweeping a base shadow right across the lid. The tip is slightly tapered which allows it to get right down to the lashline when applying colour, and if I’m in a hurry and only have time to apply one colour, this is the brush I reach for. 

BK13 Blending Fluff. Does exactly what it says on the tin, it’s ideal for blending out harsh lines in a jiffy.

BK42 Bullet Crease Brush. Small & pointed crease brush, this is perfect for smudging colour along the lashline to create a smoky eye. The bristles are a bit stiffer than the other brushes, but still incredibly soft

No comments:

Post a Comment