Sunday 9 February 2014

Nails Inc Nail Polish Remover Pot



I’ve been meaning to pick one of these up forever, and as luck would have it, I found one under the tree on Christmas morning. If there’s one thing I hate doing, it’s taking off my nail polish and will put it off for as long as possible. This has made the job so much easier and hassle-free. Ever make a mistake on one nail, and you just HAVE to take the polish off and start again? I could never do that using a conventional remover and cotton wool, I’d invariably mess up another nail or two (or six) in the process. With this, it’s simple. Pop your finger in, twist for a couple of seconds, and viola. You’re ready to go again. No Spillages, no running out of cotton wool halfway through, and it even claims to moisturise and condition your nails – I’ll have to report back on that one though. As you can see from the pictures below it's not entirely perfect - but then I deliberately made more of a mess than I usually do. If you're just doing a standard removal, it's absolutely fine. However, there is one bonus that I absolutely love: it leaves only the tiniest trace if nail polish remover smell on your fingers, and that even disappears quickly.




1 comment:

  1. i love those handy remover pots! they're so good especially if you only mess up one nail

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win nearly £150 of high-end skincare on my blog, if you fancy entering! click here.

    ReplyDelete